Tuesday 26 April 2011

My Very First Blog

I just created my very first blog account. This is very exciting for me because I'm new to the blogging world. I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Tamar and I am a soon-to-be graduate from the Interior Decorating program at Humber College. I also have a Degree in Fine Arts History, English Literature and Geography.

Well....enough about my education and now about my interests. My true love (aside from my husband and daughter) is DESIGN and anything else related to it. I love anything that makes a statement and expresses originality. I also have a passion for music, fashion, dance, cooking and baking....I guess it's safe to assume that I will be talking mostly about these topics.

The very first time I was introduced to the world of blogging was through a movie which I'm sure many of you have seen...Julie & Julia. I think ever since then, I've been entertaining this concept of blogging but I guess I never really had the time to start one. Well....here it is....my long awaited blog. I hope to make this as interesting and as entertaining as possible...until next time :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment